Feb 26, 2013

Because organizing is a hobby...

Confession: I have a SLIGHT obsession with organizing. Okay, maybe 'slight' is an understatement? I have an EXTREME obsession with organizing. There, that sounds better. Yeah, I'm not quite sure what it is, but I love cleaning and organizing things. 

Shoe organizers. Cheap. Easy to hide. VERY convenient organization system. And I just might have 5 of them hanging in my house. I've recently been doing some de-cluttering in a few spaces that have been needing to be cleaned lately, and with the help of these easy storage systems, ta da!  


That tiny little hall linen closet (that always stores more than JUST linens)

That spoiled little 2 year old girls bathroom drawers that were STUFFED full with 
WAY more bows, flowers, ribbons, and headbands than any 2 year old needs....

... and those little knick knack toys in my daughters room that don't really have their own place...

UNTIL NOW!!! 

Seriously, the best storage device for items you want out of the way and hidden! Absolutely love them, and hey for 5 bucks at Wal Mart, ya cant beat that! 

Do you have any favorite organization solutions? If so, send em this way!!

1 comment:

angel ruth said...

i've seen this before and thought it was the coolest idea!! i might have to go do this asap!! especially for bows and the small linen closet haha. thanks for the reminder!!!! hope you are doing well!!!