Mar 4, 2013

Pesto and Cheese Stuffed Chicken

If there is one thing we eat a lot of around this house, it is chicken. We buy it bulk. Like 40 lbs at a time, bulk.Yes, there is only 2 adults in this household, but believe it or not my two year old LOVES chicken! So we go through it pretty darn fast. I found this recipe via Pinterest and was practically drooling on my keyboard. I'm happy to say it was BETTER than expected (and my expectations were high)!! This is one of the most delicious, moist, succulent chicken dish I've ever made! Pretty sure you will L-O-V-E it! 

Find the recipe HERE

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Looks great! We buy our chicken in bulk too. Costco has those nice little 6-packs that make them super easy to freeze and easy to tear apart (rather than having to separate it before freezing or thaw a whole pack if I don't) when I'm ready to use it!